Peace of Mind Protection Plan
Terry’s A/C and Heating offers a Peace of Mind Protection Plan for customers who would like to invest in scheduled maintenance and premium service on their equipment. Properly maintained equipment helps you save money on operating costs and can help identify problems prior to them becoming big problems. These inspections often prevent surprise breakdowns and outages during the warmest and coolest times of the year, when air conditioning and heating systems are stretched to their capacity.
This Pre-Paid Service Agreement includes the following features:
- Fall Inspection and maintenance of your HVAC System
- Spring Inspection and maintenance of HVAC System
- Diagnostic fee is reduced or waived for service calls if needed during the year (varies based on which level plan)
- Preferred pricing on any repairs (varies based on which level plan)
- Priority service – we aim for same day service if possible
- After hours rate for emergency service is waived at the top level.
We have several offerings to meet your budget constraints and equipment needs. See the more of the details for each level that were announced Spring 2018:
- Bronze – This entry-level plan is a good choice for regular maintenance twice a year that covers all of the basics including checking the capacitors which are one of the most common causes of equipment failures.
- Silver – This stepped up plan helps improve your equipment’s performance by regular maintenance twice a year plus checking more of the electrical system and components.
- Gold – This premium plan includes an inspection to ENERGY STAR standards with regular maintenance twice a year and a light cleaning of the evaporator coil. We also will provide and install 1 air filter 20x30x1 or smaller.
- Platinum – This ultimate plan includes an inspection to the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) standard with regular maintenance twice a year plus a complete chemical clean and rinse of the indoor evaporator coil and outdoor condensing unit. We also provide and install 2 air filters or 1 media filter.
Our Peace of Mind Protection Plan can be paid out monthly with a credit card or as an annual fee. It can be a great option for a Commercial Landlord to ensure their tenants are properly maintaining their building’s HVAC equipment, too. Keep in mind that we offer a year-long guarantee that covers all of the work we do, which is on top of the Carrier factory warranty on parts and equipment. To purchase this service agreement, contact us and read why people trust our company to keep their HVAC system in tip top shape.